Thursday 10 July 2014

On a roll


Definitely on a roll since I tidied the playroom, this makes 5 cards in a week, not bad seeing as I bet I hadnt made 5 cards in the last 6 months let alone blogged them.

This is a first outing for Kraftin Kimmies Eliza, I bought her ages ago just because she's pretty and I wanted her to live in my playroom.  I wasn't actually going to make a card today but a facebook posting from Kraftin Kimmie about their Wonderful Wednesday Challenge reminded me that I hadn't inked Eliza and one thing led to another lol.

Coloured in copics & polychromos on PTI cardstock she's cut and 3d decoupaged (yep, even the umbrella handle.. twice!) before having a coat of clear wink of stella over the umbrella and her ribbons.  Background papers are new bloom from First Edition, cardstock from StampinUp and I've used 2 dies from Spellbinders and a Martha Stewart punch. 



The layout is from SketchandStash Challenge Blog sketch 6,which I've taken the liberty of making a bit fatter and moving the sentiment.

2 comments:

kay said...

This is gorgeous sue x

Vivi Casale said...

awww, how pretty your card is, love KK images!! sketch is great, I love that one too!! Thank you so much for joining us at SNS and hope you can join us again soon!
xx