Wednesday, 16 July 2014

new & old

A couple using some old & new stash from me today.  I bought a new stamp & die set from Oysterstamps from Heartfelt Creations, Arianna flowers.  I had a play using calypso coral ink from SU and ripe persimon distress marker ink and decided to try for a monotone (ish) card to fit with the brief at createlicious challenge blog.  This one is using a sketch from KraftinKimmieStamps Blogspot
and is a first outing for Katherine.  She's stamped onto PTI card and coloured with copics.  SU papers and a couple of nesties.

This one is using a very old stamp from Elusive Images and is coloured with copics, cut with a nestie and some frantage enamels added.  First Edition Papers, SU cardstock and sentiment.  Bit of an oddity that I'm not sure about, I generally don't mix cream toned papers with white but seems to work this time rather than screaming wrong at me.


Deborah said...

Gorgeous card! Love all the orange!!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!
Good luck!!!

Sarah said...

Katherine came out beautiful. I love the colors you chose and the sparkle on her dress. Those paper flowers are beautiful.