Saturday 28 February 2009

Promarkers



I accidentally stopped off at Hobbycraft yesterday and a set of manga 3 & additions promarkers fell into my basket. Ooops. Got home and found the nib of one was busted, grrrrr so I had to pop back over there this morning. Wouldn't you know it another set or 2 fell into my hands. Manga 1 and additions 2 this time ;o)

This is my first play with them. Mimosa stamped with Brilliance graphite black heat set on to Bristol board. First image smudged so badly I didn't even bother finishing the face, thankfully I had to go shopping so the others were left to dry out. I still had a wee bit of smudge on the inner line of the flower. Haven't a clue what colours I used as I wasn't expecting it to be any where near good enough to use. Paper is Doodlebug and I used scal to create a shaped background. Martha Stewart punch border and some ribbon & gems. Quite chuffed with it for a first attempt but I think I'm going to need to add some lighter shades of copics to my collection.

1 comment:

Sara said...

ACCIDENTLY??? is that the same accidenty that has left me plastered all xmas !!! happy new year babe, c u soon