Sunday 21 September 2008

Spoonful of Sugar challenge



The theme is Christmas at Spoon Full Of Sugar. Lots of knife work on this one, just how I like it. The corners are using a Joy Craft stencil (same one as the snowflake card from a few days ago) embossed onto white pearly card then cut out. This has been mounted onto a red pearly card and the centre cut away to match. DCWV paper below. Tilda has been coloured in using deep red, juniper green, burnt umber & medium skin tone. She's hiding behind a mistletoe wreath, stamped using a Lavinia stamp on the pearly white card with Adirondack "Meadow" ink and heat embossed with Blade Rubber holographic powder. It didnt really like the card and bled very very slightly. I used my CTM cutter to cut the circle (quicker than getting my wizard & nesties out) and cut the centre away freehand. Tilda & the wreath are mounted with 3d foam pads which is causing huge shadows from the sun. Few gems stuck in the corner as I thought paper embroidery would have been overkill.

1 comment:

rozzyb said...

I love this one Sue. I haven't seen the new Tilda's yet. This one looks great xx