Monday 15 September 2008

Another tilda & SCAL card

This is a Tilda from the fall stamp club using the challenge sketch from Cutie Sunday. She's sat on a nested flower I cut on the cricut using SCAL. Once cut it was embossed in the wizard with a texture plate from Fiskars and finally swiped over with a Brilliance gold ink pad. The scalloped squares are also made with SCAL on papermania papers and some rich brown card. These were all mounted on some orangey card which I'd stamped a border using a HOTP bubbles border stamp and some gold perfect pearls. Wish I had used different papers but they looked the right shade of cream & brown under my daylight bulb. Guess that will teach me not to put colours together late at night lol.

2 comments:

SusanBluerobot said...

Love your cards they are wonderful
scal is a wonderful tool

*Arwen* said...

This is such a very cute card =)
Thanks for taking part.
xoxo Arwen