Thursday 3 February 2011

Truly scrumptious


Day of 1sts today for me, this is my first ever Hanglar card. I've had the image stamped on wc paper for well over a year but havent had the nerve to colour her lol.

Layout from this weeks Truly Scrumptious challenge blog although I've taken a liberty by adding a bow behind the brad. watercoloured hanglar image with regal rose, crumb cake, early expresso, choc chip & rose red SU markers, retired SU papers, atd brad, prima & wildorchid flowers, woodware punch leaves, my own flourishes cut with scal.

2 comments:

Beth said...

This is gorgeous! Wow - you cut those flourishes yourself??! They're stunning! Gorgeous colour scheme too! Thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious Challenge!

Love Beth xx

Buffy said...

This is so adorable. Love the flourish.
Buffy x