Friday 11 February 2011

Playday invitation

I've been hosting playdays at my house in Bristol for my docraft buddies for quite a while now. The sunday playdays has outgrown my kitchen table so I'm planning the next playday for Sun March 13th, 10 til 4ish but will be holding it at a local community centre.
It's all very very informal and we're going to have a good laugh making the book card that's a dozen or so posts down. It's nothing to do with SU and there wont be anyone there trying to sell any stash, just some mates all crafting together.
There's plenty of room there and I know I'm not alone in saying that it would be great to see some new faces joining us. Costwise we're all chipping in £3 each for the room hire but if there's a lot of new faces it should work out a bit less.
Stashwise you'll only need basic cardmaking kit, cutting mat, scissors/trimmer, dst & glue, card etc and whatever embellies you want to use. You might also want to bring some spare stamping card as several of us tend to bring plenty of stamps...
For those travelling distance it's just a couple of minutes drive from a premier travel inn that if anyone wanted to stay over or drive down the day before it works out at about £60 for a twin bedded room.

If anyone wants any info my email addy is playingwithpaper@googlemail.com

1 comment:

kay said...

am planning what to bring already,x