Saturday 1 January 2011

Sketch & Stash 51


I don't normally do new year resolutions but this year I'm going to try to be a better blogger.

This one is for Sketch & Stash challenge 51 which let's us chose which of the previous 50 sketches we follow.

I've chosen to use sketch 44 as this suited my new tilda stamp and let me practise tying mizuhiki knots.

Blogger is once again playing silly sods and has decided to rotate the card, grrrrrrrrrrr.

Tilda is coloured with promarker ivory & blush for the skin, copics r32, 37, v12, 15, g00, 02, 28 and c 5, 7. I've used very old washi paper with gold and red pearl card. Black paper with gold oriental script, red organza ribbon. Craft concept bark embossing folder and some metallic green mizuhiki cords. The ovals and signboard shape were cut with scal & cricut.

3 comments:

Jill said...

beautiful card thanks for joining us at Sketch n Stash hugs Jill xx

Sue said...

Fabulous card and i love your pretty tilda image:)

Thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

sue
xx

Chrissie said...

Despite Blogger playing up Sue, this looks gorgeous!
Such a sweet Tilda and your knots look fabulous (I don't think any more practice is needed)
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.