Saturday 22 January 2011

New Kenny K image


Todays card is one of those that just fell in together without an awful lot of hmming and hahing about colours & papers. Not often I get that happen lol.

The layout is from Sketch Saturday and lent itself beautifully to my new KennyK stamp. I used c1, y21, e53, b93,95 97, rv000 & 95 copics and ivory & blush promarkers to colour her.

Papers are from SU and happen to be my favourite set of all time, Elegant Soiree. I've not got hubbies camera set up right to see the colours properly but I've combined them with Night of Navy & Soft Suede cardstock. SU sentiment and coordinating punch. Wildorchid roses with SU bird & branch punch. And the nesties are my own design with scal.

As much as I'd planned on being a better blogger this year it's going to be difficult for the next couple of months as my selfish idiot of a husband has broke his leg skiing and my time is going to be taken up driving him around so he can at least work to fund my rubber addiction ;o)

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I love it when a card comes together easily and this one is a real beauty. Great image and colouring, love the way you have embellished too.
Hugs Sue x