Wednesday 19 January 2011

Another kimmie card


I'm loving these Kimmie images and this one was made for the Spoon Full Of Sugar challenge to make a card in green & blue and Papertake Weeklys challenge to use pearls & ribbons.

Kimmie is coloured with albrecht drurer water colour pencils in juniper, cobalt turquoise, earth green yellowish, chromium green opaque, indianthrene blue, terracotta, walnut brown, cream, gold & medium skintone. To get more depth to the hair I've added walnut distress ink.

Papers are from a retired SU set and I've added a double ribbon bow using variagated green and a narrower pale blue ribbons. A couple of diy hatpins (needles with 2 pearls glued to them) and a few flatback pearls. I'll be adding a sentiment to the bottom left corner as and when I need to use her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree this image is so cute! A gorgeous card too. Thanks for sharing it with us at Papertake Weekly.xx

Spigolatrice said...

Hi sue, your cards are SO neat and nice...
I love your blog and I am giving you an award :) give a look on my blog to pick it up!
Hope you won't mind!