Sunday 22 March 2009

My mojo is on the blink



For the last few days it seems as the my mojo is still about but it's not working right and I havent really been happy with anything I've made.

This one is for the Truly Scrumptious challenge. Their sketch is lovely yet I've managed to make a real dogs dinner of it :o(

DCWV nanas nursery papers again (I love them lol), sage bazzil, pink ribbon and a paper doily that I've cut into.

Tingla is coloured with rv02, r02, r22, c03 copics with meadow green and spice promarkers on bristol board with some stickles on her wings. Papermania red pearls to finish.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

I think its lovely Sue - I love the effect you've created with the doily. Thanks for joining in the TS challenge this week.

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is a stunning card and I'm on board with Sharon about the visual stimuli from the doily! BR-T

Beth said...

No worries here! This is fab! Such a cute stamp and the papers are delish! Thanks for joining the TS challenge this week!
Beth xx

Dawn said...

Sue - Slap yourself m'lady this is definitely not a pathetic dogs dinner as you put it!!

It's great and the colours and lovely design are wonderful too...

Thanks for joining us on TS

Dawn

Christine said...

Lovely card Sue nowt wrong with it.

Christine xx