Saturday 7 June 2008

New scrapmagic templates due soon.

Have finally been given permission to show a few of my samples for the new Scrapmagic templates. There is also a wreath & stocking template but like a donut I forgot to photo them before I handed them over. There's no official launch date on Ideal World yet but Hooked On Crafts in Kingswood, Bristol will be having a demo of them later this month.

Sleigh & Candle are using papers from an old DCWV stack. The angel is using penny black & hero arts stamps with ancient page ink. The bell used the last of my favourite black & white paper, again from DCWV, stars embossed with a judikens powder & the letters were cut on the cricut, ariel narrow .6 inch.












2 comments:

Shazza said...

what great cards :0)
Sharon
x

Jo said...

Great work, the angel is my favourite (I think lol) :o)