Sunday 8 September 2013

Lantern gift box

2 posts in a few hours, it is me posting honestly lol.

 I made this one last week to hold a bag of cadburys choccie buttons for Martine at Oysterstamps.  Sadly the bag of buttons was just a wee bit too big for the lid to stay put properly, I did tell Martine it meant she needed to munch a few ;o)

White stardream with holo mirri.

Mesh die from spellbinders
Frostyville border, and Precious snowflakes
Pine branch from Cheery Lynn
and tattered pinecones from Tim Holtz
Couture Creations embossing folder
Wooden knob painted with silver distress paint.

Shedloads of glamour dust glitter on the pinecones & snowflakes because I know Martine likes her bling.

2 comments:

kay said...

This is gorgeous x

Abfabdesigns said...

I still have this in the office ,but have eaten the buttons
Hugs xx