Monday 27 October 2008

Back to my stencils

Sorry for poor photos. I cant find any batteries for my lil cheapie fuji camera and had to use hubbies all singing all dancing Canon. It's got more buttons and settings than the dvd recorder and I havent a clue how to use either ;o) I'm def a point & click girl, cant be doing with all these gizmos.
This one is a bit of a memory flash back.. cross stitch but it's done using a Mariane Stencil on to card. It should really have a kitten in the middle but I'm still in a xmassy mood. I did enjoy making it but it reminded me why I dont cross stitch any more... I keep miscounting lol. 3d is from a Mirielle book. Both were bought from Art Of Craft. Purple backing paper is from DCWV.
This is one of my favourite new stencils, it's an Anja window from Marianne Designs. Embossed onto cream pearl card, cut away then I've backed the flourish with gold card and turned the window into a shaker with some acetate & sticky pads. The 3d is also from Marianne Design. Paper is a dark blue in real life and from papermania.

No comments: