Friday 1 April 2022

art journal

 I started art journalling a year or so before the pandemic, never anything too personal mainly just following youtube vids, but havent really done much lately.  Here are some of the pages I have done.  All are loose leaf and either stuck into ring binders or scrapooks.   I know me and I'd never risk ruining a proper journal lol.








The black trees are a seperate page and cut out.


A free Tracey Scott class on Facebook.


The Matroyshka Dolls are a series of 4 pages each doll being cut away slightly larger on each layer and around the cutout I have journaled words to describe the roles I take on, wife, mother, grandmother and finish the series with some affirmations about being me.






When we first started doing weekly vid chats in lockdown I intended doing a page a week a to z.  I didnt get very far but did enjoy tracing around the aal & create butterfly mask then hand cutting it with a scalpel.



Captain Sir Tom Moore, stencil cut with scal.


We lost Poppy November 2019 and this is my tribute not just to her but to all of the family staffs we have loved over the years.  Each has their name under the pawprints.  In order, Sherry, Butch, Sadie & Hattie, Bob, Thatcher, Charlie, Poppy & Nym.  



No comments: