Tuesday, 4 August 2015

Augusts playday project

This months project is inspired by a pin I found which led me to shabbychicinspired blog where she made a fab matchbox cabinet using a cigar box and blank matchboxes.  I had neither and didn't really want to spend the money on buying them so a fair bit of cutting then scoring with hougie, lots of dst, glue & gummed tape 12 sheets of card became a 6 * 6 column & row block of matchboxes. 1 sheet of a3 mountboard became the cigar box and 2 sheets of cream card got stamped on & cut out, 2 sheets of black card got diecut, trimmed & shaped and 43 beads got glued on.  The girls are quaking in their boots at the thought of this one and I've got a feeling only 1 or 2 are going to be brave enough to attempt it ;o)

No comments: