Friday 7 November 2014

Brusho mop ups meets Jofy

Been a week for birthday cards, it was one of my BFFs birthday yesterday and I made this one for her.

Nowt really but a lot of white card!  Started off stamping and masking the scene using archival ink and white cardstock before hitting it with various blue & purple distress inks to give a graduated sky, and a teeny bit of green along the base.  Once I was happy with the ink blend I matted and layered onto some silver holographic mirri and a white a5 card base and left to one side.  Using various pieces of brusho mop up card, a piece of the brusho marbled from a couple of months ago and some fresh sprinkle and sprayed pieces I went about stamping and fussy cutting each and every single bit of the flowers before tipping the edges with a complimentary felt tip marker.  Once I was happy with the pieces they were carefully stuck in to place and some were subtly glittered and sparkled with a clear wink of stella brush pen and the Happy is glossy accented.  I was quite chuffed with the finished card & Tracy seemed to like it, didn't tell her it was brushos cuz she's not that stuck on em lol.   For something that to an untrained eye it looks deceptively simple but in reality took ages with all that fussy cutting.



No comments: