Tuesday 1 May 2012

Bday card for Dad

Not sure if anyone can rember the saga of Dad looking and reading last years birthday card around the wrong way or not... but I haven't ;o)

So this year I wasn't going to spend the same amount of time stamping and colouring images so I thought I'd go for something a bit less me.

Voila, nowt but some inked edged card, my new spellbinder die, martha stewart punch, SU embossing folder & cstock, ribbon, cosmic shimmer pearly glue to make some faux pearls (loving this glue and need more colours) and a stamped sentiment. 

I have used the sketch from Sketch & Stash blog for inspiration.

3 comments:

Jill said...

stunning card love the die you've used it's so pretty thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Great card...

Thanks for joining us at Sketch n stash & good luck!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Jen Nelson said...

such a lovely card xx

thanks for joining us at SNS this week
jen xx