Thursday 14 July 2011

Is my mojo back?


Not sure if my mojo is back for good but while it's visiting I'm making full advantage of it lol. Good timing tho as I have a list of cards I need to make this week.

This one is a thankyou card for one of hubbies friends. Not your typical thankyou image but Trevor hosted a cowboy & indians camping weekend party for about 150 people. It coiincided with the Newbury show... beer or stamps?? bit of a no brainer for me stamps won hands down lol. Shame though as everyone had a fantastic time.

Back to the card, I've used a new whimsy stamp on neenah card and coloured with copics. b93,95,97 b39 c3, 5, 7 e000, 00, 02, 43, 47, 49yg11, 63, r46, bv29 & y17 Layout is from Truly Scrumptious although I've taken liberties with it.

Papers are predominently from SU Elegant Soiree (my most favourite papers of all time) with a strip from dcwv rockstar. Very vanilla & soft suede cardstock, su lattice embossing folder, nesties and a sentiment from SU.

6 comments:

kay said...

yep mojo defo live and kicking,this is superb and i must get my grubby mitts on your new stamps.....lol

Naomi Johnson said...

Fab card Sue, I'd say the mojo is most certainly back. Hope you're well. Naomi x

Michele Roos said...

Such a wonderful card Sue. Thanks for joining us this week at Truly Scrumptious. Hugs Michele x

Melodie said...

Wow, your card is really fantastic.
Hugs
Melodie

lisbeth said...

love your card, thanks for joining us at Truly S this time

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card with a lovely image. Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious.
hugs, Marlies