Monday 16 May 2011

I'm still about


I think the fallout from hubbies accident took a bit longer to arrive than he did... I tend to go a bit quiet when I'm stressed and my mojo goes flying out the window.

Still he's back at work now and hopefully we'll be back to normal footings soon and hopefully my mojo will return as well.

In the last 2 months apart from playday projects I've barely looked at my stash let alone made anything much. This was made a few weeks ago for my buddy Angies birthday. My favourite stamp set Just Believe with very vintage wheel on cream & soft suede cardstock. Huge amounts of tearing and inking with softsuede ink, some splodges from the spritzer tool, crumb cake ribbon and get me... a quilled rose!! Not often I do distressed but Angie loves distress techniques.

2 comments:

kay said...

this is gorgeous sue and bet angie loved it to bits,thanks for being such a trooper and carrying on at the craft meets and do hope your mojo comes flying back,xxx

Noreen said...

Beautiful card, & I bet Angie oohed & aahed over it. Think our mojos must be hiding out together, hope they return home soon xx