Saturday 20 June 2009

Friday Sketchers 57


It's been a couple of months since I had the chance to play with challenges and seeing as I had so much fun revisiting old techniques a few days back I thought I'd use some neglected stash with this weeks Friday Sketcher.
Sort of polished stone technique using a stipple brush and 4 SU ink pads with pearl & copper alchie inks then a Lavinia stamp in versamark and clear ep. It looks like a mushroom colour face on but once the light hits it you can see all the shades of pinks, copper, pearl and chocolate.
DCWV papers with cream copy paper punched with a CraftsToo border punch. Freehand gem doodle with a pewter charm tinted with a brown copic. Uknown sentiment stamp using Chocolate Chip ink.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh really precious and so wonderful.
thank you for joining in the friday sketchers challenge.
hugs, bea

Chris said...

So glad you got a chance to play and use up some stuff so brilliantly! :) I love your card. I'm so happy to be the sponsor this week and love visiting everyone!