Friday 21 November 2008

On a roll


It's been lovely having the time to play again this week. This is one of the xmas Tildas. I've used last weeks sketch saturday sketch as it's one of my favourites. Paper is a Pebbles one which I bought months ago from Glitterpot. The pale aqua paper is from a flourish stamp I bought at the NEC.


This is another purchase from the NEC, the stamps are from Butterfly Kisses and perfect for making dangly cards. Again DCWV papers and that flourish stamp around the border of the frame. This is repeated inside but thought it looked better to photo it this way.






While I had the embossing powder & DCWV papers out I made this one. I feel as tho it's missing something but cant think what.
I'm useless at remembering the names of sets of stamps but this one is part of a clear set that comes with several snowflakes. If anyone recognises it please let me know so I can credit it.

1 comment:

rozzyb said...

WoW.. you have made some fab christmas cards xx