Thursday 28 August 2008

Playing with stencils

I've been playing with stencils this week and while taking breaks from all the cutting I've been blog hopping. On Friday Sketchers I found a sketch that seemed to lend itself to a tag topper. So out came my sadly neglected tag stencils from Marianne, Tildas dog stamp, a sizzlet and a scrap in a stack kit from DCWV which I bought months ago intending to make a scrap book of my lil staffie. The scrapbook hasnt happened so I've made her a birthday card ready for Nov 4th. I wont say what hubby called me when he saw it, but it was full of rude words ;o)



Back to decoupage for this one, again a Marianne stencil but this time I had to make a 15cm gatefold with fold backs. I didnt have any card large enough so I joined 2 pieces of cream linen together. The fairy is a Romak design, paper is from a DCWV stack, some red pearly card some gold peeloff borders and a sore finger from all the cutwork.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely card Sue, just thought i would let you know i have added you to my blog and would love to be added to yours.
Chrissy